BLACKBURNS' PEACE OF MIND EXPERIENCE
At Blackburns we have systems in place that guarantee reliability, orderliness and your satisfaction. We call this Blackburns' Peace of Mind Experience.
- 1. Listening. Our service technician will understand your needs before starting your service.
- 2. Punctuality. We arrive on time and ready to work.
- 3. Cleanliness. We will not leave a mess in your home.
- 4. Trust.We recommend only what's needed to protect you, your family and your home.
- 5. Documentation. We will digitally document any needed repairs so you can clearly see any damage.
- 6. Expertise.We will provide recommendations to solve any problems or defects.
Our Testimonials>> Read more testimonials
“I know nothing about fireplaces, other than that’s where you burn wood. Blackburn’s was awesome! They called ahead so I could meet them at my house and they couldn’t have been friendlier! They did their job and even showed me all the pictures from the roof. He made sure I knew how to start a Read More
“Blackburns exceeded my expectations. The gentleman and his son that showed up were on time, clean and professional. Not only did they do a good job cleaning out our chimney – I never knew there was so much junk in our chimney – they did a great job educating me about chimneys 101. The camera Read More
Our news>> Read more blogs
Hearing Sounds in Your Chimney?
Most likely, if you heard sounds in your chimney this spring, your chimney was a home for chimney swifts.
5 Reasons to Get Your Chimney Swept Early This Year
Most people wait until just before the heating season to have their chimney swept. Here are five great reasons to get the job done now. When the heating season is done, it’s only natural for you to stop thinking about the furnace, fireplace and chimney. But there are benefits to getting ready for the next Read More