BLACKBURNS' PEACE OF MIND EXPERIENCE
At Blackburns we have systems in place that guarantee reliability, orderliness and your satisfaction. We call this Blackburns' Peace of Mind Experience.
- 1. Listening. Our service technician will understand your needs before starting your service.
- 2. Punctuality. We arrive on time and ready to work.
- 3. Cleanliness. We will not leave a mess in your home.
- 4. Trust.We recommend only what's needed to protect you, your family and your home.
- 5. Documentation. We will digitally document any needed repairs so you can clearly see any damage.
- 6. Expertise.We will provide recommendations to solve any problems or defects.
Our Testimonials>> Read more testimonials
“I know nothing about fireplaces, other than that’s where you burn wood. Blackburn’s was awesome! They called ahead so I could meet them at my house and they couldn’t have been friendlier! They did their job and even showed me all the pictures from the roof. He made sure I knew how to start a Read More
“Blackburns exceeded my expectations. The gentleman and his son that showed up were on time, clean and professional. Not only did they do a good job cleaning out our chimney – I never knew there was so much junk in our chimney – they did a great job educating me about chimneys 101. The camera Read More
Our news>> Read more blogs
Pay attention to your fireplace to keep your home smelling fresh
We’ve all heard that April showers bring May flowers, but one of the less pleasant things they can bring is odors into your home due to issues with your chimney. Many folks stop thinking about their fireplaces after the last fire of the season is extinguished, and don’t consider them again until the first chilly Read More
Springtime thoughts turn to chimneys?
Now that spring weather has arrived we are all taking advantage of the lovely weather, opening our windows and enjoying the sounds of springtime. It’s great to see signs of life returning to our surroundings. However, one place where we don’t particularly want to hear those sounds is from inside the chimney! While you are Read More